Dell S5830dn Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell S5830dn Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell Document Hub app (available in the App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store) allows you to print directly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. The Dell S5830dn also supports AirPrint3 and Google Cloud Print, so you can literally print from anywhere. This reliable printer is delivered at an affordable price with a standard capacity toner cartridge for 3,000 pages. Additional savings potential and even lower printing costs per page are available as an accessory high-capacity toner cartridge for 6,000 pages.
Intuitively simple with 2.4 inches LCD screen makes it easy to navigate and customize menu settings. Fast printing on Dell S5830dn and Less waiting time with fast print speeds of up to 40 s./min. and 6.5 seconds out (FPOT) for the first page. Minimize downtime with more convenient on-screen graphics with incremental provides instant help for quick troubleshooting.
If your Dell S5830dn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell S5830dn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell S5830dn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell S5830dn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell S5830dn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell S5830dn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell S5830dn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.