Dell S2830dn Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell S2830dn Google Cloud Print Setup – Intuitively simple with 2.4 inches LCD screen makes it easy to navigate and customize menu settings. Fast printing on Dell S2830Dn and Less waiting time with fast print speeds of up to 40 s./min. and 6.5 seconds out (FPOT) for the first page. Minimize downtime with more convenient on-screen graphics with incremental provides instant help for quick troubleshooting.
Easy Secure Print Sharing, you can send confidential jobs to the printer and just leave them for printing with the convenient 10-key pad on Dell S2830dn Smart Printer. in connectivity, the printer has a USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 1284 Centronics bidirectional Parallel Port.
If your Dell S2830dn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell S2830dn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell S2830dn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell S2830dn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell S2830dn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell S2830dn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell S2830dn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.