Dell S2825cdn Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell S2825cdn Google Cloud Print Setup – Scan and share — easily manage large-volume scanning with less time out using the 50-sheet, dual-head, single-step duplex document feeder. Directly from the Dell S2825cdn printer, you can print and scan to SharePoint and improve collaboration. Convert scanned documents into PDF files thanks to optical character recognition through Nuance PaperPort 14 software included. Thus, documents are easy to analyze, view, edit, and share. When the paper is detected in the automatic document feeder (ADF) or on the scanner glass, the “recent” screen automatically appears with up to 8 previous tasks related to the ADF or scan, which saves you time and effort.
Dell S2825cdn can print in vibrant colors and transmit faxes, scan and copy to a single device. Get fast print speeds up to 28 ppm (A4; color/black and white) and a high service cycle of up to 50 000 pages per month. Enjoy a low cost-per-page print and save up to 50% paper with automatic double-sided printing (default print settings). This Dell S2825cdn printer is compatible with the printing on recycled paper, of renewable content, and without chlorine. simply touch the icons in the Base screen menu or swipe the finger on the 4.3 “touchscreen to easily activate it. Start recent tasks, including the associated configuration, with a single touch on the “recent” icon. the Dell S2825cdn printing of large and complex files has no complications due to a built-in 1 GB memory. and enjoy practical functions such as public/private mailbox printing and print testing.
If your Dell S2825cdn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell S2825cdn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell S2825cdn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. you must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell S2825cdn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell S2825cdn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell S2825cdn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell S2825cdn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell S2825cdn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell S2825cdn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device”, find your Dell S2825cdn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. this page will display the printers already added.