Dell E515dn Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell E515dn Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell E515dn, a fast, versatile and easy-to-use 4-in-1 multi-function printer, also provides network connectivity along with an excellent document management solution to ensure maximum productivity for the office. with print speeds of up to 26 A4 pages per minute, all print jobs on Dell E515DN can be handled by hand. Thanks to a duplex unit for automatic two-sided printing, you can reduce the workload as well as the paper consumption by up to 50 percent.
Scan, fax and copy easily with features such as automatic document feed (ADF) and the integrated duplex unit for automatic duplex printing. With the Dell Dell E515DN driver Installer, setting up your Dell printer is a kid’s game. They benefit from flexible connectivity via Ethernet and USB. Simplex (600 x 600 dpi): Up to 26 A4 pages per minute and have print resolution 600 x 600 dpi (up to 2,400 x 600 dpi) and scan resolution 600 x 1200 dpi, up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (software enhanced), Dell E515dn multifunction printer, software and documentation CD, black toner cartridge approx. 700 pages, power cable, USB cable, RJ11 cable, configuration manual fax feature.
If your Dell E515dn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell E515dn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell E515dn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell E515dn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell E515dn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell E515dn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell E515dn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.